Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don’t care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don’t win, it’s a shame.
For it’s one, two, three strikes, you’re out,
At the old ball game.
What a perfect day for all of today’s festivities here in Cincinnati…it is going to be sunny and near 70! Which is great because besides the game itself there are so many outside activities for everyone to participate in with friends and family of all ages. My favorite is to attend the Findlay Market parade then pop into a few restaurants to grab a quick beer and a bite to eat. Now with the banks and the build up of OTR there are so many great restaurants to choose from.
Here are some new things happening at the ball park this year:
- Bacon Challenge at Machine Room – 1 pound bacon sandwich. Eat 3 in an inning and they’re free + a tshirt
- Beer bar – An 85-foot-long new addition has 60 taps and will feature a dozen local brews in addition to some national and regional brands. The bar is located between sections 117 and 118 on the third base concourse.
- Taste of Belgium waffles- The menu at GABP includes a plain waffle ($5), waffle with chocolate and whipped cream or strawberries and cream (both $7), their signature waffle and chicken ($10), and Belgian frites ($7)
- Goetta burgers- Goetta from the fantastic, Queen City Sausage
- Sushi rolls- Available at the UDF Markets, will be made fresh at the ballpark.
Here is a photo of the new beer bar!
Did you know that Dulce Designs is a preferred vendor for the Cincinnati Reds…meaning if you are having an event at the ballpark we at Dulce can design and create a custom candy/dessert buffet just for you!! Contact us today for more information!
Let’s go Reds!!!